Division: Quality and Configuration
Alaris Antennas is looking for a young, dynamic, self-motivated, ambitious person who will be able to work independently and accurately within the Quality department.
- Perform visual in-line inspection.
- Perform mechanical in-process inspections on the production floor.
- Ensure all products meet the specification at each stage of assembly – in accordance with the drawings, Assembly Instructions (AI-s) and applicable Work instructions (WI-s)
- Ensure the AI-s and WI-s are followed during the assembly process
- Ensure all necessary assembly and quality checks are executed and correctly documented
- Ensure all necessary measurements, photos and testing are done as per the AI-s
- Verify and sign off Assembly Instructions.
- Prepare necessary documentation.
- Perform comprehensive (mechanical, visual, paint condition, adhesion, documents, PCL, etc.) final inspection
- Photograph the finished products before and after packaging and save it in relevant folders.
- Scan the required documents.
- Initiate Non-Conformance reports and stop the process if necessary.
- Distinguish between “Accept and Reject”.
- Register and investigate nonconformance reports, NCPR’s, if required upload issues on the system.
- Conduct/assist with NCPR Root Cause investigation utilizing approved analysis tools.
- Assist with corrective and preventative actions
- React fast and follow-up on actions to completion.
- Create a weekly NCPR report.
- Make sure the measuring equipment is well maintained and calibrated
- Ensure Quality, Safety and Environmental procedures are adhered to.
- Participate in problem investigations and assist with Customer Complaints (RMA’S).
- Assist with IQC and Kits Inspections – when necessary.
- Assist in the Testing department when required
- Perform risk assessments when required
- Assist with internal audits and training
- Report problems to the HOD Quality and Config ASAP
Friday, 11 May 2018
|Ref: QA001||View Document|
Alaris Antennas is looking for a hardworking, self-motivated, ambitious person who will be able to work independently and accurately within the Procurement department.
- Manage the procurement processes
- Manage and continuously review the Purchase Order System (MRP), to ensure it is accurate, up to date and consistently meets the requirements of the business.
- Purchase materials in line with inventory targets and sourcing of certain assigned commodities.
- Negotiate contracts, improved prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings utilizing negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods
- Prepare purchase orders in line with final negotiations with selected suppliers and in line with organizational targets and requirements
- Undertake research on and evaluate existing and new suppliers
- Loading of new vendors on NAV
- Contact suppliers to resolve price, quality, delivery or invoice issues and RMA’s
- Timely and effective communications of forecast and purchase orders to suppliers.
- Develop implement and maintain best practices in terms of procurement
- Develop, implement and report on monthly procurement KPI’s
- Assess and evaluate suppliers and undertake performance reviews to ensure contract compliance and manage performance improvement activities.
- Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and ensure good communications
- Check and authorize designated invoices for payments to finance
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time
- Research and evaluate areas of opportunity and reduce costs where possible
- Deliver briefs, updates and reports as and when required
- Develop creative and innovative procurement processes
- Develop ideas and strategies to improve operational efficiency, add value, aid business performance and work towards a strategy of continuous improvement.
- Updating and creating new vendors in NAV
- Updating item cards with preferred vendor and manufacturing part numbers and linking with multiple vendors supply.
- Work collaboratively and negotiate and engage with stakeholders and suppliers regarding new projects, supplies and initiatives and advise of impact of change on purchasing and production activities
- Stay current and up to date on any changes that may affect the supply and demand of needed products and materials and advise others of any impact
- Attend meetings and update others on issues or concerns, in particular when there is a risk which could prevent the organization meeting customer demands or where there are over capacity concerns
- Support product change requests and review and communicate the impact on capacity plans
- Loading of new production order, updating OFP status in HIT LITS to procurement in progress
- Ensuring correct demand is loaded for new production orders as per OFR’s
- Doing bulk transfers and creating child production orders for items that require routing
- Ensuring buyer responsible for antenna receives a copy of material requisition as well as logistics manager and production manager
- Creating new budgets for every production run, updating last average cost for material and labor costs with new selling price to ensure GP’s are met
- Assisting CONFIG with ECP’s for item and item reclassification journals ensuring items are either re-inspected or written off.
- Ensuring all parent production orders consumptions have been posted with additional items required by production and that all bins are empty for production run
- Finishing of production orders, ensuring serial numbers that’s been output is correct and all consumptions posted.
- Sending out statistics for all finished parent production runs
- Assisting with operations meeting update on outstanding firmed planned production orders
- Assisting engineers with material quotes and purchases
- Routing of all fasteners for either machining or treatment process with coaters
- Supplier visits and feedback on new potential suppliers in accordance to Alaris requirements.
- Overseeing driver and ensuring all errands are executed
- Performance review for driver
- Booking of all vehicles as per service intervals and ensuring company vehicles are in good working condition and that driver carries out vehicle inspections weekly
- Assisting stores with all queries on supplier’s invoices and material delivered
- Assisting finance with payment queries and pricing issues
- Ensuring 7day VAT account for import duties are up to date with relevant Freight forwarders
- Assisting with STOCK take at financial year end
Friday, 11 May 2018
|Ref: P001||View Document|
Division: Incoming Quality Control
Alaris Antennas is looking for a hardworking, self-motivated person, who will be able to work independently and accurately with an emphasis on detail. The candidate should have a solid technical background and experience with, or training in, Incoming Quality Control. The role is key to assisting the Company in ensuring quality products are received from our suppliers of parts and components, covering design, material and finishing specifications.
- Ensure all necessary Quality checks are executed and documented.
- Distinguish between “Accept and Reject”
- Make sure all measuring equipment is well maintained and calibrated.
- Follow process of inspection criteria.
- Ensure correct quality parts are released.
- Compare received parts will all verification criteria/samples available.
- Measure all dimensions indicated on the drawings, shape, holes etc. with the available verification Media “AI” “Manufacturing media in configuration”
- Inspect all surfaces for any defect or abnormalities.
- Report rejects immediately.
- Make sure equipment is correctly marked and calibrated.
- Follow work procedures and instructions.
- Updating required information in Navision during inspection process.
- Reporting of what items have been inspected daily.
- Dimensional Inspection of parts to Drawings and requirements stated in Purchase Orders, with results recorded on the Incoming Inspection media.
- Verifying and confirming that Inter-fitting parts for a production run does fit together.
- Visual Inspection of parts to Alaris external visual quality requirements.
- Exposure and basic understanding of the ISO 9001/2008 quality management system.
- Ensure best techniques are properly and consistently utilized for dimensional inspection activities.
Friday, 11 May 2018
|Ref: IQC001||View Document|
Alaris Antennas is looking for a hardworking, self-motivated, ambitious person who will be able to work independently and accurately within the Procurement Department
- Receive items from suppliers, ensuring correct items in correct quantities with no damage is received
- Issuing correct items in correct quantities to internal departments.
- Kitting correct items in correct quantities as per bill of materials into kits
- Process goods receive notes, journals and any other transactions applicable in NAV.
- Binning items in correct warehouse location
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical cyclical counts and yearly stock-take
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by ensuring items are in correct place, warehouse is clean at all times.
- Carry out any reasonable instruction not noted here.
- Contributes to team effort.
- Follow all departmental and company procedures
Friday, 11 May 2018
|Ref: P002||View Document|