Division: Project Office
Alaris Antennas is looking for a hardworking, self-motivated, ambitious and experienced project leader to manage larger projects according to customer requirements.
- Project planning
o Project handover from Sales
o Requires analysis & finalization
o Understand whether necessary to apply micro or macro project management functions;
o Must define deliverables and milestones in conjunction with project plan from the scope of work (SOW)
o Deliver a project according to plan and budget;
o Focus on the commercial aspect of a project and keep track of costs, progress, timesheets, etc.;
- Team up
o Negotiate team members with functional managers
o Get the team up to speed, motivated and engaged
o Get team’s input & finalize the project plan
o Present project objectives and plan for approval
- Project execution
o Client contact and communication
o Weekly progress meetings
o Daily scrum meetings (5-10 min)
o Progress reporting
o Drive regular project design reviews
o Ensure product quality
o Drive project to deliver on requirements within budget and agreed timelines
o Be analytical and being able to anticipate risks and plan solutions in advance
o Find solutions for financial and technical challenges
- Project close-out:
o Facilitate lessons learned meeting
o Financial reporting of actuals vs budget
o Ensure lessons learned result in improved processes and check-lists
o Facilitate 360° performance reviews for team members
o Arrange close-out documentation and meeting
- Documentation including:
o Report writing
o Product specifications
o Manuals and assembly instructions
- Improvement of the overall Project Management Process
Wednesday, 28 February 2018
|Ref: P001||View Document|
Alaris Antennas is looking for a hardworking, self-motivated, ambitious person who will lead the Procurement Department.
- We make to order, Procurement should enable this.
- All parts to be here in time and correct for assembly, QUALITY ON-TIME
- Constant cost saving and improvement of margins
- Constant Improvement expected
- Excellent communication skills
- Ensure procurement needs is done within budgeted costs and strict adherence to delivery times.
- Action, communication and follow through on procurement requests
- Anticipate and trouble-shoot problems. Solve supplier problems before they occur or become critical
- Communicate transparently and ensuring delays are communicated well in advance.
- Act with integrity and the highest ethical behavior. Balance consistency with flexibility and willing to change ideas/ processes in the face of new information.
- Able to create, implement and follow internal business processes
- Able to think out of the box
- Able to solve problems not only within department, but also assist in solving problems where other departments are influencing Procurement.
- Responsible for implementing and managing the procurement processes and procedures.
- Ensure interfaces with other departments work seamlessly and effectively
- Minimize stock in Stores, taking full responsibility for stores.
- Implement proper electronic storage and handling system and procedures.
- Management of Procurement Department, (includes managing of Stores)
Friday, 16 March 2018
|Ref: O001||View Document|