Alaris Antennas is looking for a hardworking, self-motivated person to join the Industrialization team.
- Create thorough detail and assembly drawings and assembly instructions from engineers’ layouts.
- Convert hand sketches into CAD using established draughting standards.
- Standardize selected pre-existing layouts and assembly drawings.
- Insure draughting style consistency between drawings as per Alaris draughting standards and specifications.
- Seek out clarity and advice from designers as needed to ensure design questions are answered up front.
- Work independently with designers and engineers on various projects, producing detailed and assembly drawings for manufacturing or fabrication.
- Attend design reviews and related project meetings (as requested).
- Coordinate draughting workload with industrialization manager and project managers as needed to support the prevailing workload.
- Self-check and correct all work prior to submitting to the mechanical engineers/ senior draughtsman for checking.
- Verify the nominal fits of all parts as they are detailed from an overall layout.
- Incorporate red lines to original drawings following the ECP process.
- Knowledge of industry mechanical draughting techniques.
- Good working knowledge of dimensioning and tolerances.
Database Management: 15 %
- Plot and manage CAD files, original plots, and manage the electronic file backups.
- Translate electronic documents between various formats (DWG, DXF, STP, PDF, ZIP, etc.).
- Update older drawings.
- Perform other duties as assigned to ensure the success of projects, individuals, and the company.
Monday, 30 September 2019
|Ref: I001||View Document|